Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Foto!



Ah, my bloggie friends, it feels good to be back! I know I've been on a bit of a hiatus, but that's because my workouts have been on a bit of a, well, hiatus. I'm still recovering from my surgery, so I really don't have a whole lot of excitement to post about, but I do have some pics to contribute to Nikemom's Foto Friday!

Last weekend our family enjoyed a soccer-filled Saturday at the KC Wizards game. The afternoon was spent tailgating and the evening was spent watching KC kick New England's ass, 3-1. Here are some pics, for your viewing pleasure:


Here's the fam, sitting on the berm. Notice Ry's visor tilt. She's a little thug on the rise. (Srsly, I don't know where she gets this...??)


Here's a pic of the hubs (white jersey) playing boccer. Yes, boccer = BEER SOCCER. Clever, eh?


Here's Ry, keepin in gangsta.

Here's a pic of Randy with the cutest little (guess I can't really use "little" to describe Harper, LOL) soccer fan. And wow...I just now noticed that Randy wore 2 different jersey's that day, 1 to play boccer in and 1 to the game. Wow...he's hardcore.
Okay, that's all for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! We will be lake-side for Fathers Day. I love having a father and a husband that choose the lake for Fathers Day - woot! Oh yes, and good luck to those racing this weekend!!!!!!

11 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Cute pics of the fam, and the gangsta visor and expression is too funny! LMAO. Hope you're starting to feel a lot better since surgery! Have a great weekend.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

CUTE pics!! Our little ones would be the CUTEST in a photo shoot together with those chubby cheeks. Thanks for the comment about Pacers, it would be horrible to trust the pacer only to end up short of my time goal..

Carolina John said...

haha, ry's hard core from the streets allright. she's fierce.

Mary McManus said...

Great to hear from you and that you are recovering from your surgery. Healing prayers surround and keep us posted! Thanks for sharing these adorable pics.

Being Robinson said...

i need to come and visit you so i can squish on your lil nugget.... that sounds so wrong on so many levels. must stop typing...

Oz Runner said...

great pics of the family, sounds like a fun time..

teacherwoman said...

Love the pics! And Ry's a hoot!

IzzyBubbles said...

Boccer?? Okay, I've heard of beer pong, but you're going to have to fill me in on the rules of boccer because I can see this being hilarious the next time Matt and all his softball buddies are hanging out drinking beer.

Oh, and because I know you're the sort of person that will appreciate this, take some time and look up "port a pong." Beer pong for the pool!! I can't believe people make money to come up with this stuff.

IzzyBubbles said...

ps, your little thug and your little chunka chunka love are awfully cute. :)

RunToTheFinish said...

yeahhh go wizards!!! us rehabers should get together for a walk or something so we can whine about our desire to run :)

BPOTW said...

Great family photos!