Friday, October 30, 2009

Foto Friday - Running Dork & Running Worm - LOOK OUT!!!!

The time has come!!! Yes, it's been a few months...perhaps it was laziness that prevented me from posting these pics sooner...perhaps it was the fear that Fair Weather Runner, whom I refer to as The Running Dork might kick my @$$ for posting them...or perhaps it was my concern that the world just isn't fully ready for the pure awesomeness of a "Couple from the Throuple" together in the same place at one time! Yes, that must be it! So...brace yourselves, bloggies! Because this is just a tiny bit of preparation before ALL 3 members of the Throuple unite in just 3 short weeks for the Giblet Jog Challenge 2009! That's right - the world may implode with awesomeness, cuz we are Just.That.Awesome.!!!


Okay, here's a pic of Miss Fair Weather Runner herself & me, just moments after she invited me to her hotel room - yes, that really happened!!


We were SO EXCITED to finally meet each other - can you tell??? ;)



We *heart* each other.



A few drinks into the night, we started to get a little silly - can you believe it?? (Notice I'm doing "gag me with a spoon" in the back ground, LOL!)



In case you're wondering, we're simulating "running" with our fingers. Yep. Told ya. Awesomeness. No doubt about it.



And here, we're actually pretending to run. You can't see the arms pumping, but I'm sure it was quite a sight. I wonder if I actually make that face when I run??



And in this last photo....I'm not really sure what's going on. And it's apparent that I didn't know at the time either. ;) Ah, good times.


Well, that's about 7 of the 30ish pics taken that night. Sigh...if only I had pics of The Running Lawyer from when we met for breakfast a few weeks back.
Okay, carry on with your Friday. I hope everyone has a spooktacular weekend!! :)

9 comments:

Mark said...

holy drunkchicks, Batman! how many glasses...er, cases...errr, barrels did you have??
it will be interesting to see if the Throuple is intoxicated at 8am for the start of the second leg of the JG. wait...did you say only 3 weeks to go? shit.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Too funny. Love it!!

Ashley said...

Mark - if you happen to see us at the GG, you might want to ask us to share a drink with you from our "hydration" belts....cuz they'll be filled with spiced rum & cider. ;) Oh yeah, that's how running dorks, lawyers, and worms roll. :)

Tricia said...

Ok, I'm a new reader here but clearly I'm missing out on tons of fun. :)

Mark said...

well, I was just hoping for some high fives on the course, but nothing says PR like a mid-run swig o' hard cider...

o2bhiking said...

Nothing like good times with good friends.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Looks like a blast!! cheers to good friends and good times :)

Brian said...

Looks liek good times had by all!

teacherwoman said...

Looks like a great time! JEALOUS! LOL