Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Bloggiversary To ME!

Today is my blog's 1 Year Anniversary! Wow, we've come a long ways! Just 1 year ago, I had no followers, I was simply tracking my workouts for my own benefit, and I was pumped to be running for 20 minutes on a treadmill. LOL. NOW, I have nearly 70 followers, I've written multiple race reports, including a half marathon and an olympic triathlon, and I've made soooooo many friends! I'm looking forward to what the next year of blogging brings!

On another note, I'm truly sorry it's been over a month since my last post. I'm lame, I know. But I really haven't had a lot to blog about. More on that later. BUT...be looking for something JUICY (pun intended....you'll get it later) on the horizon! I plan to be back in full force, so LOOK OUT!

Happy New Year to all! Here's looking forward to an amazing 2010!!!

9 comments:

Anna Banana said...

Congrats! Are you doing the Groundhog run?

teacherwoman said...

Glad to see you back. I was afraid you left the blog world... sniff, sniff! :)

Indi said...

Yey...can't wait to read it all!!! Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogversarry!!! And Happy New Year too!

Mark said...

Awwww, look at you, all growed up. :)

Hope you're ready to fill the "athletic supporter" role at groundhog! It's a BIG role to fill...

Aron said...

happy bloggiversary!!! :)

IzzyBubbles said...

I'm sure there never will have been a better athletic supporter than the running worm!

Wow, there's a sentence I thought I'd never type.

Lindsay said...

welcome back, merry christmas, happy new year and happy bloggiversary! :)

Being Robinson said...

can't wait to see you again, and yes, expecting that amazing athletic support you will be providing. welcome back to blahgie land, i've missed you ;)