Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm so behind....

Work has been kicking my @$$ lately and I haven't had time to blog or to even read any blogs...I'm sorry, my friends! I'll pay your bloggie blogs a visit soon, I promise! And I'll get some race photos (and a race REPORT) out soon. I can't believe my tri was 10 days ago and I still haven't written a race report yet - I suck! In addition, I never posted my August totals and it's almost the end of September. So I'll just combine August & September in 1 post. I don't really have much to post for September anyway. Aside from my tri, I have a couple runs (3 miles on Monday and 8 miles on Saturday - longest run since April!!!!) and I plan to go on a bike ride tonight with some friends. But yeah....I've not only slacked on my blog posts, but clearly on my workouts as well. :/ Oh yeah, and I've been tagged...so I need to add that to my list of posts I need to get out. I'll get to it, my friends. Just be patient with me. :)

Here are my workout for September so far (clearly my worst month of the year, aside from June when I was off my feet from my surgery):

Saturday, September 12, 2009: 4 mile bike (just to test it out to make sure the pedals got put back on properly when we got to DC), 200m swim

Sunday, September 13, 2009: 1500m (1.5k) swim, 25 mile (40k) bike, 6.2 mile (10k) run

Saturday, September 19, 2009: 8 mile run (YESSSS!!!) --not 100% sure on that distance b/c my Garmin batteries went dead...but I've ran that trail before and I'm pretty sure what I did was right around 8 miles. I'll verify in a couple weeks when I run out there again.

Monday, September 21, 2009: 3 mile run (on treadmill - yuck, 10:16 pace - pretty good for me)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009: 11 mile bike ride

K, I'll try to get caught up soon with the race report, race photos, tag, and the super-cool Running Lawyer, Running Dork, and Running Worm announcement! I know you're all on the edge of your seats! ;)

3 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

On the edge of my seat and falling off. Get on it buddy!!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

looking forward to the report! :) i know how it feels to be behind in posting/reading... always a game of catch up.

Anonymous said...

I have been super busy and blog slacking too!!

Thanks for stopping by, glad you found me :)