Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*sigh*

I don't always make the best decisions. Case in point: it was not a good decision to drink 2 pitchers of margaritas last night. Especially when I have to run 4 miles tonight...and I had to get up at 4:45 this morning. I'm tired, dehydrated, and not looking forward to running tonight. *sigh* Time to start drinking plenty of water and Powerade.

On the bright side, I had a beautiful run on Monday. I ran the downtown airport loop (3.6 miles) and I ran the ENTIRE thing without walking once! It was a gorgous day out - 75 degrees with a light breeze. Actually, I was running into the wind on the way back around and it was a bit of a challenge, but I've ran in worse. There were only 2 other runners that I saw out there, but about 50 or more cyclists. I intended to take my bike over there yesterday....but then the margaritas came along. :\

Anyway, here's this weeks workouts so far:

Monday, March 16, 2009: 45 minute yoga class, 3.6 mile run

Tuesday, March 17, 2009: muscle conditioning

Hopefully tonight's run won't suck too bad. I might have to leave work a bit early to catch a nap before I go.

1 comment:

sneakersister said...

Hi Ashley,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have found that the best hangover cure is waking up uber-early in the morning and going for a run. Works every time! (Although, I'm now in the "no drinking" camp because it screws with my running, lol.)

Good luck with tonight's run.