Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yesterday's Workout

First let me say that I'm pretty sore - mostly my legs. I had muscle conditioning yesterday and we did about eleventy bajillion squats and lunges. Add that to the fact that I missed muscle conditioning all last week due to scheduling conflicts and yeah....I'm feeling it. PLUS I had to cycle 9 miles last night too. I cheated and rode the stationary bike at the gym due to the bad road conditions (snow & ice), but I put it on a very hilly route to make sure I was really getting a good workout. Um yeah, it took me 30 minutes just to ride 8 miles, so it was definitely a tough course!

I have yoga today, so hopefully that will help stretch me out. I also swim tonight and that will be good for sore muscles too. Tomorrow I run and it's supposed to get up in the 70's tomorrow, so that will be awesome!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009: 45 minute muscle conditioning class, 9 mile bike ride

No comments: