Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jan 16 - 19 Workouts

Okay, so the weekend sucked for me. I got pretty lazy AND I ate and drank everything in sight.... But I promised myself I would document everything, even if I get off track...so....here goes:

Friday, January 16, 2009 - Rest

Saturday, January 17, 2009 - Rest

Sunday, January 18, 2009 - Rest

Yep, that's right, 3 days off in a row!!! I'm bad! BUT, I got my butt back in the gym yesterday and increased my running time by another 2 minutes! Woohoo!!!

Monday, January 19, 2009 - 30 min cardio on treadmill, ran for 24 consecutive minutes. Total calories = 280. Ran at 5.5 mph.

I really need to kick it into gear this week. My birthday is less than 6 weeks away and I don't want to look like a fat ass when I turn 30. Just turning 30 alone is depressing enough. I don't need to look gross too, lol.

I didn't really keep track of my nutrition over the weekend either. It was all crap, so I'm not even going to bother. I did buy some steel cut oats yesterday though. I've heard they are REALLY good for you and also offer a huge amount of fiber to help keep you full for several hours. I had a bowl yesterday and had to add some honey and cinnamon (coupled together, they also offer many health benefits), but it wasn't that bad at all. I'm a huge fan of oatmeal, so this was pretty similar. I brought some to heat up at work today for breakfast. Hopefully this can help fight off my munchie cravings at work in the mornings. We'll see.

No comments: