Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jan 5 - Workout

Yesterday wasn't a very successful workout day. In my defense, there just wasn't any time. As soon as I left work, I had to take Rylie to the dentist and then pick up Harper from daycare. We didn't get home until 5:30. Randy went to bed as soon as he got home from work because he wasn't feeling well, so that left me alone with the 2 girls for the night. I had to feed them both dinner, eat dinner myself, give Harper a bath, give Rylie a shower, lay out everyone's clothes for today, iron my clothes, pack lunches, pack my gym bag, put both the girls to bed, etc. By the time all that was done, it was time for bed. I did manage to do some weights while Harper was taking a brief nap, so I'll log that below.

Monday, January 5, 2009: Lifting - upright rows, rear delt flies - both 2 sets of 12 with 10 lb weights. Reverse crunches, standing crunches with 10 lb weights, side-to-side oblique crunches with 10 lb weights.

No comments: