Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bummer....

I just read my email about Saturday's training and I must admit, I am completely bummed out.... According to our training schedule, we are supposed to swim Saturday morning. That's what is on the schedule we received a month ago prior to training. So all week long, I have been prepared to swim on Saturday. Well....according to our email, we have an option of either cycling 10 miles on Saturday, or going to a swim clinic on Sunday. Being that we are going out Saturday night for my birthday, Sunday is automatically out. I will probably not be getting home until 3am that night, so swimming at 7am on Sunday is just not a good idea. I'm really not fond of drowning.... So...that leaves cycling on Saturday. It's supposed to be about 20 degrees Saturday morning...and on a bike, it's usually even 20 degrees colder. That totally SUCKS. I'm really quite annoyed because TOMORROW is my actual birthday, but I told Randy we could not do anything tomorrow night since I would have practice on Saturday. Had I known that swimming would be an option on Sunday, I would have chosen to go out tomorrow night instead of Saturday night. But now everything is all planned and we can't change it. I'm so frustrated right now. I know I just need to suck it up and deal with it, but I'm just not in the mood. What a way to start off the day....

**EDIT** I just realized that I bet most of my team will opt to swim on Sunday, which means I may be cycling along on Saturday....ugh....that sucks even more.

No comments: