Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 9 - Workout

Monday, February 9, 2009: 45 minute yoga class, 2 mile run

I was a little nervous about my run yesterday. The temp was warm, but the wind was freakin INSANE! I was really not looking forward to running in that wind. But I have to say....I kicked that run's ass! I don't know what came over me, but I was so energized and I felt great! I mean, at the end, I felt like I could keep going. I'm really starting to enjoy running. I don't go that fast and I don't go that far, and maybe that's WHY I like it....I don't really know. But so far so good.

Running isn't on my schedule again until next Monday and I have to run 3 miles then! It's been a couple years since I've ran 3 miles, so that'll be an adventure. But I'm looking forward to it. I'm swimming the rest of this week. Now THAT will be a challenge - I haven't swam in YEARS!!!

I have muscle conditioning today and I'm gonna try to hit up the gym for some elliptical time after work. It's gonna be a great week!

No comments: