Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January Totals

First off, I didn't blog all last week.... I was sick and the only day I worked out was Monday. Then I finally went and ran on Saturday. So here are those days really quickly:

Monday, January 26, 2009: 45 minute yoga class

Saturday, January 31, 2009: 1.5 mile run outside - windy

So now, here are my totals for the month:

Total days worked out: 18
Total days of cardio: 13
**9 days of running (roughly 16.7 miles logged)
**1 day of cycling
**4 days of elliptical
(There was a day that I ran AND did the elliptical, which is why the numbers total 14 days, instead of 13)
Total days of yoga: 5
Total days of weight training: 7

I have to admit, 18 days is a lot better than I thought I did, especially considering that I was sick for a week. Hopefully February will be even better! I will get started logging the Feb workouts soon. :)

No comments: