Friday, February 20, 2009

I Lied & I Cheated

That's right. I lied about taking today off from working out. And I cheated because I ran tonight to get out of running tomorrow. Yep. I'm a huge baby and when it came down to running tomorrow morning at 7am in 20 degrees with a wind chill of 12 degrees OR running this evening while it was still 56 degrees, I went ahead and chose tonight over tomorrow.

I know, I know....I'm being a huge baby about this whole cold weather business. But here's the deal: race day for me is June 28th. So do I really need to prepare my body for running in the cold? Not really. And yesterday was just a weight training day, so it's not like I didn't give my body a day of rest before running again. So really, it's all good....right? So then why do I feel sooo frikkin guilty about bailing on practice tomorrow?? :\

Friday, February 20, 2009: 2.8 mile run. Was supposed to be 3 miles, but I didn't measure out my route until after I ran it. I was close tho.

No comments: