Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb 2 & 3 Workouts

Monday, February 2, 2009: 45 minute yoga class, 30 minutes on stationary bike - 10 miles. Avg speed = 20 mph.

I was supposed to ride my bike 5 miles on Monday. I don't have my trainer yet to ride inside and it's hard for me to get out of the house to ride during the week because it is dark out by the time Randy gets home and I need to be home when Ry gets home from school. So...I went to the gym and rode the stationary bike. I rode 10 miles instead of 5 because I feel that the stationary bike is not a good comparison to an actual bike and felt I needed to go further than just 5, with this in mind.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009: 45 min muscle conditioning class.

Tonight I am supposed to run 1 mile. Coach said to stick to the schedule, but I really want to do 2 miles instead of 1....because I have to run 2 miles on Monday and then the following week I start running 3 miles. I feel like if I am already able to do 1 mile, I really need to push myself or else those 3 mile days are really gonna kick my ass. And since I've already been running at least 2 miles, I think it should be okay.

This whole training thing is really starting to feel real. I really hope I can make this work!!!

No comments: