Friday, April 3, 2009

Everything In Stride

Last night I attended a stride workshop given my Jack Cady. If you are looking to improve your running form, I highly suggest you check out his website: StrideMechanics. I really want to have a one-on-one stride analysis done with him. For $100, he video tapes you running and analyzes your run and helps you improve your form. You also get several goodies, including the video, his book, a t-shirt, etc. I have my 10 mile run tonight and I'm really hoping I can implement some of the tips I learned last night.

I'm excited/anxious about my run tonight. I'm sure it will be fine. I'm just a little tired and sore today. I've worked out pretty hard this week and I feel like I am permanently sore. I'm also sleepy and just ready for the weekend to be here. On the bright side, we're running at the downtown airport again, so at least the course will be relatively flat for the long run.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Get out and enjoy the weather tomorrow....because Sunday it could snow again! Oh, and good luck to anyone running the Olathe Marathon (since it was cancelled last weekend due to the weather)!

Thursday, April 2, 2009: muscle conditioning

1 comment:

RunToTheFinish said...

I could totally get you a free bib, if you have any desire to run tomorrow!!